FUSS is a space designed to highlight the shambles that is the Progressing Disability Services. After gathering data via a survey, we found that the average wait for access to services is 2-3 years. This is simply not acceptable.
Our government have repeatedly ignored our plight. FUSS in conjunction with several Dublin based Neurodiversity and Disability groups have decided to plan a National Day of Action.
** ALL DISABILITY COMMUNITIES & GROUPS WELCOME **
The 2 dates we are proposing are
1) Friday April 29th 2022
2) Friday May 6th 2022
We NEED representatives in each county.
Each county will be responsible for :
1) Gathering support from parents and groups in their allocated county
2) Zoom meeting with other reps to plan the location of the protest. Choose a location where you feel the most impact will be made. Eg: Dublin, Government Buildings.
3) Obtaining Media coverage for their county
4) Organising posters with snappy slogans for the protest
5) Choosing a Rep from their county to liaise via Zoom with other counties involved.
We plan to protest on an agreed date at an agreed time in a location relating to services in each county.
Please consider joining us and #letsmakeafuss about the atrocious disability services in Ireland.
CLICK THE CONTACT US BUTTON TO LEARN MORE